Creating Movies from Screen Captures Using Camtasia
Screen recordings can be used to develop tutorials that show processes viewed on the computer. This workshop will use CamtasiaStudio to create screen recordings. Easily record videos of your screen, then edit, enhance and publish in a variety of formats for both web and CD-ROM distribution.
- Attendees will use Camtasia to compile and edit raw video to produce an effective 2-3 minute finished video.
- Category: Teaching with Technology
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.