Building Your Faculty Website Using Google Sites
In this workshop, you will build a faculty website to display your CV and/or research interests. You will learn to use Google Sites to create a simple website using a pre-defined template that is in line with UB visual identity guidelines. You will leave the session with knowledge about how to continue the development of your website.
- Construct a presentable website using web standards.
- Utilize the features of Google Sites to easily create a website.
- Category: Teaching with Technology
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus