Photoshop: Selections and Channels
Create, manipulate and save complex selections using Photoshop. Topics include Eraser, Lasso, and Magic Wand tools, Quick Mask mode, Channels palette and Alpha Channels.
- Create a selection to remove an object from its background.
- Category: Visual Communications
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Photoshop: introduction
- Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.