Use layers in Photoshop to combine multiple images into one file and to enhance images using non-destructive techniques. Topics include layer basics, Layer Masks, Adjustment Layer Masks and Layer Styles.
- Prepare a layout using multiple images and text.
- Use non-destructive techniques to create a picture-in-picture effect from two images.
- Category: Visual Communications
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Photoshop: introduction
- Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.