This workshop will introduce faculty to UBlearns tools, features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through the basics of UBlearns functionality. Faculty will use a UBlearns training course to upload content and explore features and tools.
- Participants will be able to set up a basic course within UBlearns, including menu, content, assessment and communication with the aid of online help.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Each participant must have an active UBITName.
- Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus